Failed EICR
Video file

This weeks question is who’s responsible for what when it comes to the electrical supply to your home, well the main fuse is the responsibility of UK Power Networks or who ever that may be in your area. Then on to the metering equipment is responsibility of either British Gas, octopus energy or who ever supplies you with your energy basically. Then onto tails and into the board this is your responsibility the homeowner or the landlord for property.