Last Updated: 30th June, 2023
Welcome to JJB Electrical. We value your privacy and we're committed to protecting your personal data. This Privacy and GDPR Policy (the "Policy") explains how we use the information we collect about you and the procedures we have in place to safeguard your privacy.
1. Personal Data We Collect
When you sign up for our services or request information from us, we may collect the following personal data from you:
We do not collect any personal data about you unless you voluntarily provide it to us.
2. Use of Your Personal Data
We use your personal data for the following purposes:
To provide you with the information, offers, and/or services that you request from us.
3. Sharing of Your Personal Data
4. Your GDPR Rights
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). We aim to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete, or limit the use of your personal data.
- Right to Access: You have the right to request access to your personal data that we hold.
- Right to Rectification: You have the right to have any inaccurate personal data about you corrected.
- Right to Erasure: You have the right to request that we delete your personal data, under certain conditions.
- Right to Restrict Processing: You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- Right to Object Processing: You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- Right to Data Portability: You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
5. Changes to This Policy
We reserve the right to change this Privacy and GDPR Policy from time to time, and we will post the latest version on our website.
6. Contact Us
If you have any questions about this Privacy and GDPR Policy, please contact us here.